Looks gorgeous and has some great feedback from owners.
The Pawhut Luxury Dog Sofa is the sister-sofa bed (can I say that?) to the Light Grey velvet Sofa Bed – you can read our review of it here.
Hand on heart, we haven’t put a doggie in this bed to try it out properly, but it looks too good to miss telling you about. People say it is ‘PERFECT’! And given how much we liked the Pawhut Light Grey Sofa, we think this is a really good one too.
We’ve put the key features here and given it a star rating based on what it’s likely to be, given our experience of the other dog sofabed from Pawhut. The reviews on the Wayfair website also suggest this is a great sofabed and at the time of writing it has 20% off! Hope it stays that way.
The feedback is that the large is more like medium, so if you have a large breed it will be too small for your dog. Sizes below, but remember the arms and backrest are sturdy – they’re supportive but won’t allow your dog to stretch out
- Wooden frame is covered with wipe-clean PVC, flannelette and has sponge padding between the frame and the velvet / flannelette.
- Cushion cover can be removed and washed
- Extra pocket in back for food or toys
- Suitable for dogs or cats
- Lightweight but sturdy and Space saving and lightweight
- Max weight – 15kgs
Small (66.5cm L x 40.5cm W) £47.99
Large (78cm L x 57cm W) £72.99